AIA New Orleans:
- AIA New Orleans Board and Staff Updates
- AIA New Orleans Webinars on YouTube
- AIA Chicago: Resources List
- AIA Detroit: Resources
- AIA Florida: Resources
- AIA San Francisco: Free ARE prep classes
- AIA Seattle: Resources List
- AIA Mississippi
- Boston Society for Architecture
- AIA Contract Document Webinar: How Do AIA Contracts Address COVID-19 Issues? (March 27, 2020)
- AIA National Webinar: Is Your Firm Prepared? (March 31, 2020)
- AIA National: AIAU (online CEUs)
- Webinars from AIA National:
- How AIA documents Handle Contractor Delays and Extensions of Time due to COVID-19 Listen >
- The Architect’s Standard of Care and COVID-19 Listen >
- Issues to Consider when Negotiating a Contract during COVID-19 Listen >
- Mechanic’s Liens and other Payment Avenues during COVID-19 Listen >
- What Architects Need to Know About the CARES ACT Listen >
- NOLA READY (You can also text COVIDNOLA to 888777)
- NOLA Business Alliance: Resources
- City of New Orleans One-Stop Shop
- GNOpivot: A new initiative from GNO, Inc.
- GNOF COVID-19 Resources
- Tulane School Of Architecture COVID-19 FAQ’s
- GNO, Inc. Resources
- Main Street Recovery Grant Program – The Louisiana Main Street Recovery Grant Program has a new website for businesses to determine whether they qualify for COVID-19 relief grants. The website also allows businesses to sign up for updates before the application period begins on July 28. The Main Street Recovery Grant Program is a federally-backed, state-run program that provides up to $15,000 to qualifying businesses. Businesses seeking grants will need to provide receipts for eligible reimbursable expenses such as rent and payroll. A call center to assist with questions has also been launched. The number is 1-888-795-4947. To visit the new website and learn more about the Louisiana Main Street Recovery Grant Program, please click here.
- Federal Main Street Lending Program Lenders – There is also new information out this week on the similarly titled, but very different, federal loan program for larger businesses call the Main Street Lending Facility. The Federal Reserve has started posting information on local lenders participating in the program. To read more, please click here. To see the list of lender, please click here.
- New Orleans Meal Assistance Program – The City of New Orleans has created the COVID-19 Meal Assistance Program. In collaboration with FEMA, local restaurants will provide free meals to New Orleans residents who have been impacted by COVID-19. Qualifying residents are asked to call 3-1-1 or go to nola.gov/311to apply for meals. To learn more, click here.
- Information & Resources
- Coronavirus Supplies – If you are looking for PPE, sanitizer, food providers, and other related products and services, search the GNOpivot Marketplace.
- Coronavirus Customers – If you have pivoted your business to make a new, coronavirus-related product, register on GNOpivot.
- Work – If you want a job in a sector that is surging right now, new openings are on WorkNOLA.com.
- Employees – A database of local talent looking for new job opportunities, including quick employment history and skills summary, is on the WorkNOLA Workforce Directory. GNOmatch provides custom connections between companies with lay-offs, and those hiring for transferable skills.
- General Information – A range of guides and materials are catalogued on the GNO, Inc. Coronavirus Business Resource Page.
- Louisiana Architects Selection Board Meeting
- Louisiana Department of Health
- Louisiana Division of Historic Preservation
- Louisiana Economic Development
- Hotline for Louisiana Businesses: 833-457-0531
- Louisiana State Tax payments delayed
- Louisiana State Fire Marshal (instructions for reopening)
- Louisiana Workforce Commission
- CARES Act Summary (3/27/20)
- US Chamber Of Commerce
- US Department of Labor
- IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief Website
- Small Business Administration COVID-19 Guidance