- This event has passed.
PSMJ Project Management Training
June 22, 2017 @ 8:30 am - June 23, 2017 @ 5:00 pm$1495 - $1745.00
Drive Your Success
In this information-packed, two-day seminar, learn the proven techniques and strategies of today’s most successful project managers:
- Improve your personal project management skills and success.
- Strengthen your technical skills in negotiation, budgeting, scheduling, and risk management assessment.
- Refine your “people skills,” including marketing, communications, and leadership.
Boost Your Productivity
- Get the practical information you need to immediately improve the projects you work on every day
What do you expect to learn?
Every PSMJ seminar is tailored to participants’ specific needs. In each session, our instructors work with you to address crucial issues facing each and every attendee.
Attendees will be able to:
- Create their own Action Plan
- Understand “What is a Project Manager?”
- Grasp Business Development
- Prepare a task outline and work out a breakdown structure
- Learn about Project Scheduling
- Balance a scope and fee for a “Project Financial Plan”
- Organize an effective team, and so much more!
Two Day Schedule:
- Day One: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Day Two: 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Early Bird Registration Fees:
- AIA Members: $1495.00
- Non-members: $1645.00
*Early Bird registration has been extended to May 31, 2017.
General Registration Fees:
- AIA Members: $1595.00
- Non-members: $1745.00
*General Registration ends June 16, 2017.
*If you or your firm will be registering 3 or more individuals, please contact Sherri Carney at 504-446-1569 or firstname.lastname@example.org.