- This event has passed.
nolaRUG & WIA Technology in Practice Panel Discussion
April 13, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Join us for a lunchtime assembled panel of six technology enabled local architects and engineers as we dive into the realm of the AEC’s current digital practice. We will discuss the latest trends in efficient workflow practices, project management, and collaboration.
Our discussion panelists for this event include:
- Amy Garrett, Senior Designer studioWTA
- Ben Allen, Principal Studio BKA
- Kelli Yeats, P.E., Civil Engineer PACE Group
- Ken Colgan, Educator The BIM Guys
- Ryan Bertucci, Designer Manning Architects
- Tom Ward, MEP Project Manager Salas O’brien
This event is part of a larger series of program for Architecture Week New Orleans, April 10 – 14, 2017. Thanks to our generous sponsor, this event is offered for free to the public. Lunch will be provided.
You can register for this free event @ https://www.meetup.com/nolaRUG/events/237144929/