1. Building Tours are generally held on the third Thursdays of the month, and last approximately 1 hour. If special accommodations are required, please note above.
2. AIA New Orleans will be the registered provider for CEUs for all approved Building Tours. Each tour will be eligible for 1 Learning Unit, and will apply for HSW Learning Units when applicable.
3. Tour guides receive the same number of CEU’s as attendees for providing the tour and the learning objectives of the tour.
4. Buildings proposed should be accessible to a group of at least 25 members. Building tours will be open to the public and those attending will be asked to sign a waiver of liability prior to touring any open construction sites, as well as wear appropriate safety gear.
5. Applications should be submitted electronically to Angela Morton, Events Committee Chair, email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed by Events Committee and Executive Committee of AIA New Orleans on a rolling basis. Events are generally scheduled at least 4 weeks in advance or proposed building tour dates.
6. Questions? Please contact Angela Morton at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the AIA New Orleans Staff at 504-525-8320.