Interested in joining a committee? Send us a message.
2016 AIA New Orleans Committees
|Board Representative: AIA Secretary|
Committee Chair: Ron Martinez,AIA
985-875-9194 | email@example.com
985-974-7856 | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Board Representative: AIA State Representative #2|
Committee Co-Chair: Mark Baum, AIA
504-314-1404 | email@example.com
Committee Co-Chair: Char Montgomery, AIA
504-636-3434 | firstname.lastname@example.org
504-885-9892 | email@example.com
504-717-8244 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Fellow AIA Committee
Committee Chair: Jesse Cannon, FAIA, Chair
504-628-1643 | FAIA@aianeworleans.org
Sustainable Design Committee
|Board of Representative: Volunteer|
Outreach/Public Awareness Task Force
|Board Representative: AIA Vice-President|
|Committee Chair: Angela Morton, AIA
504-561-8686 | email@example.com
|Board Representative: Associate Director|
|Committee Chair: Mary Catherine Bullock, AIA
504-523-2772 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Young Architects Forum
|Board Representative: AIA YAF Rep|
|Committee Co-Chair: Amanda Rivera
504-561-8686 | email@example.com
|Committee Co-Chair: Miriam Salas
504-598-4440 | firstname.lastname@example.org
YAF has three goals:
- To encourage professional growth and leadership development among recently licensed architects through interaction and collaboration within the AIA and allied groups.
- To build a local and national network and serve as a collective voice for young architects by working to ensure that issues of particular relevance to young architects are appropriately addressed by the Institute.
- To make AIA membership valuable to young architects and to develop the future leadership of the profession.
These goals are manifested in the work of the YAF in its three overriding values:
- Leadership; the act of actively engaging recently licensed Architects to affect positive change for the betterment of other members, their firms, their AIA Components, and the Institute overall.
- Mentorship; the developmental partnership through which a seasoned Architect (mentor) shares knowledge, skills, information and perspective with an Intern Architect or a recently licensed Architect (mentee) in order to developing specific skills and knowledge that will enhance the young person’s professional and personal growth.
- Fellowship;the condition of sharing similar interests, ideals, or experiences with other recently licensed Architects or more experienced Architects in a congenial, collegial atmosphere on equal terms.
We intend to promote the interests of a Young Architect by addressing issues of Mentorship – Human Capital – Leadership/Interaction Skills – Practice Management – Credibility and Responsibility of the Architect – Outreach – Work/Life Balance – Integrated Practice.
Women In Architecture
|Committee Co-Chair: Sarah Simonson, Associate AIA
504-523-2772 | email@example.com
|Committee Co-Chair: Amy Garrett, Associate AIA
504-593-0974 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Presidents Committee
|Board Representative: AIA Past-President|
|Committee Chair: Jesse Cannon, FAIA
504-310-7777 | email@example.com
|Building Tours: AIA Louisiana Delegate #1|
|Golf Tournament: Stephen Braquet, AIA, Chair|
|Board Representative: AIA President-Elect|