Want to treat clients and co-workers to the magic of Mardi Gras in New Orleans?! Then reserve your place today for our Mardi Gras on the Avenue Viewing Stands!
We’re located at 1000 St. Charles Avenue (Lee Circle), in front of the AIA New Orleans Center for Design.
By reserving your place, you will receive the following:
- 1300 square feet of indoor space to entertain guests
- 24′ x 16′ Mardi Gras Viewing Stands accommodating 50 – 75 guests
- Security/Wrist Bands
- 2 Clean Restrooms
- A kids corner full of activities (This includes the use of our a/v equipment to view kid friendly movies in-between parades.)
- Galley Kitchen
- Tables and chairs
- Staff for your event
For an additional fee, we will offer the following services:
- Catering for your event
- Bartending and alcohol
- Hiring a DJ for your event
- Outside Music Event Permit
Available Parades and Prices:
|Friday, 2-Feb||Oshun, Cleopatra||$1,200.00|
|Saturday, 3-Feb||Pontchartrain, Choctaw, Sparta, Pygmalion||$1,800.00|
|Sunday, 4-Feb||Carrollton, King Arthur & Merlin||$1,500.00|
|Wednesday, 7-Feb||Druids, Nyx||$1,000.00|
|Monday, 12-Feb||Proteus, Orpheus||$2,000.00|
|Tuesday, 13-Feb||Zulu, Rex, Elks, Crescent City||$2,800.00|
For more information and to book your event, please contact Sherri Carney at email@example.com or call us at 504-525-8320.